Associate Director, Project Management
January 9, 2023
Pheast Therapeutics is developing drugs that activate the innate immune system for cancer therapy. Our mission is to defy cancer and help patients thrive.
Pheast is seeking a talented and highly motivated Associate Director of Project Management to support our drug development programs. The candidate will be expected to work in a fast-paced, nimble startup, and effectively collaborate with colleagues across company functions to advance drug discovery, research and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing program development plans as part of a cross-functional team, with an immediate focus on guiding the team through the IND process, and a scope that will expand to include all stages of drug development. The candidate will work closely with functional leads and company leadership to ensure project plans are clearly established, documented, and executed.
This position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Drives collaboration, coordination, and fluid communication across functions to facilitate planning and execution of goals
- Drives cross-functional project team to deliver against plans within budget and timelines
- Provides risk assessments, and works with team to identify, track and escalate risks
- Leads meeting planning, ensures timely distribution of agendas and minutes, tracks action items
- Builds effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- B.S. or advanced degree in Biology or related discipline.
- 5+ years of industry experience within one or more functional role(s) in drug development.
- Prior project management experience required.
- Experience working with oncology programs highly preferred.
- Proven track record of planning and managing complex programs in different phases of development including cross-functional deliverables across Research, Operations, and CMC.
- Expertise and understanding of the end-to-end processes in drug development.
- Ability to provide effective program management leadership in terms of setting program plans for the lifecycle of a program.
- Good understanding of the biopharma competitive landscape and ability to interpret and contextualize preclinical and clinical datasets desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage competing priorities and maintain start-to-finish cross-functional review.
- Position may require occasional evening and/or weekend commitment
- Position may require occasional domestic and international travel
Please submit resumes to [email protected].